Because local business networking works!
We have been doing it very successfully since 1998. We follow a formula based on genuine support for each other. Our aim is to grow our businesses, the Noosa Business Community and the Sunshine Coast Business Community as a whole. And enjoy ourselves in the process.
The quarterly fee of $420 (tax-deductible) includes the following:
- A weekly A la carte breakfast in a booked conference room at the beautiful Noosa Springs Golf & Spa Resort
- Meeting like-minded business people
- The opportunity of showcasing your business through our weekly members’ presentations
- A dedicated Business Directory page
- Social Media presence
- Social mixer nights with partners included
Our Top 7 Good Reasons To Join Us:
- We are SUPPORTING EACH OTHER to win.
- We are LOCAL business owners who understand the challenges within our local communities.
- We are focused on business and personal GROWTH. We share what we can and it comes back to us multiplied by the number of other members.
- We understand the importance of good REFERRALS and the difference they can make to our bottom lines.
- We understand and use the power of NETWORKING to our own advantage and in assisting others. We don’t feel like we are doing it alone.
- We understand the important role our businesses play in our COMMUNITY and vice versa.
- We understand that running a business can be challenging, which is why we make sure we include ENJOYMENT as one of our priorities.
There are many other reasons, but we have found, from personal experience, that these 7 best summarise what YOU can expect to get out of joining the Noosa Business Group.
Of course like anything in life, we find the more you put in, the more you will get out.
Our group works equally well for people who are experienced or inexperienced business owners whether they are long term locals or new to the area.
It is not a group, however, for anyone purely focused on what they can get out of it… it’s not what we are about.
Our formula is based on genuine support for each other… if we don’t have that, what’s the point of belonging?
We aim high – to grow our businesses, the Noosa Business Community, the Sunshine Coast Business Community and our community as a whole… enjoying ourselves in the process.
We are always looking to add new members.
Purpose of NBG
- To promote members’ businesses to relatives, friends, customers and our own network of contacts thereby generating external referrals for members of NBG.
- To provide members of NBG with knowledge of each other’s business and support each other with internal referrals
- To share business knowledge, marketing concepts, and practices that may assist other members in their own business.
- Members are given the opportunity to host social networking events at their premises.
- To grow membership and to provide exposure for the group, guests are welcome to attend 1 meeting. Members must seek approval from the committee before guests can attend.
- Include your field of business along with any questions you may have and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Refer to our Members’ Business Directory page to see if we currently have a vacancy in your field. If you are not sure if you fit any of the vacancies OR you would like to be added to our waitlist, please send us an email about that too… we would love to hear from you.